Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you when you:
- Provide our phone number to us
- Opt in to receive A2P messages from us
The personal information we collect may include name, phone number, and other information that is relevant to the purpose of the A2P message.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third-parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who help us send A2P messages
- With analytic providers who help us measure the effectiveness of our A2P messages
- In response to a legal request, such as a subpoena or court order
- To protect our rights or property
Opting Out of A2P Messages
You can opt out of receiving A2P messages from us at any time by replying STOP to any A2P message we send you.
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the use of your personal information. You also have the right to object the processing of your personal information and to have your personal information transferred to another organization.
To exercies these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.